South Africa (SA) Government Jobs: Circular 35 of 2021
Posting Issued: 8 October 2021
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (Download Here), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
Full Document: Circular 35 (click here to view the full document)
Departments with Internships
Departments with Jobs Requiring only Grade 12
All Departments with open Vacancies:
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp