Department Of Defence: Entry level Finance Clerk
Department Of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level positions.
Position: Entry level Finance Clerk
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
Reference No: CFO 21/6/6
- Assisting with formulation, and monitoring of compliance to internal controls, policies and operating procedures.
- Assisting with budgeting and expenditure control as performed at level 2 as well as preparing budgeting and expenditure control documentation.
- Assisting with the Financial Authority (FA) process.
- Preparing cash flow. Assist in the re-allocation of funds.
- Participate in the Budget Control Committee (BCC) meetings.
- Preparing of management reports for the Client through development of IC reports and graphic presentations.
- Assisting in executing of budgeting processes as and when required.
- Grade 12 certificate with finance related subjects.
- Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Sound mathematical and problem solving ability.
- Ability to correctly interpret and apply policy.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective HR and management skills.
- Ability to draft complex programs.
- Ability to effectively function as part of a team.
- Receptive to work-related suggestions/ideas and decisive/persevering regarding task finalisation.
- Post matric qualification in Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum of one year relevant experience.
- A valid RSA/Military driver’ license
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp