SAPS: Internal Audit Division Internship Programme 2021 / 2022
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Component: Internal Audit. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate or equivalent (NCV L4)
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending
- Applicants must be unemployed, and never employed in the field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Fields of study:
National Diploma / Degree in:
- Internal Audit
- Accounting Sciences
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Management
- Human Resource Management
- Public Administration and Management
- Business Administration
- Office Administration
- Office Management and Technology
- Labour Relations
NB: Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2021-10-22
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp