SAPS: Entry level Personnel Officer
The South African Police Service (SAPS) invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level positions.
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R173 703 per annum
Locations: Pretoria and Durban, South Africa
- Pretoria, Gauteng - Ref No: VP E9/2021
- Durban, KwaZulu-Natal - Ref No: VP E10/2021
- To provide administrative support functions to the Human Resource Section.
- Assist with Human Resource Administration.
- Compile Human Resource Reports.
- Do Filing of Human Resource documents
- Applicants must display competency in the post-specific functions of the post;
- Be in possession of a Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational),
- Be a SA Citizen,
- Be fluent in at least two official languages, of which one must be English
- Must have no previous convictions or cases pending.
- Applicants will be subjected to a vetting process which will include security screening and fingerprint verification
- Be willing to work irregular hours.
- Communication Skills,
- Listening Skills,
- Computer literacy,
- Planning and organizing.
NB: Applications must be mailed timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2021-10-22
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp