Mercedes-Benz: Graduate Programme 2021 / 2022
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- Must be South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
Fields of study:
Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical / Electronic,Industrial)
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp