City of Johannesburg: Management Support Internship Programme 2021
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Transport Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
Position: Management Support Internship
Department: Group Corporate & Shared Services
Salary Range: R3 500 pm (stipend)
- Provide administrative support to the management support unit in order to achieve effective and efficient organizational process and attainment of highest performance management.
- Assist in the administration work for Management Support.
- Liaison with stakeholders.
- Submit administrative documents for resolving customer complaints.
- Diploma or Certificate in (NQF level 6):
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Business Management
- Human Resources
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
- Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Numeration and Coordinating skills.
- Good report writing skills.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp