Cipla: Internship Programme 2022
The program aims to provide hand-picked, talented graduates real-work experience to explore and expand their raw talent within key business units. Develop your technical, commercial and leadership skills and maximise your development to set you on the path to your long-term career.
Internship locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
- Be accountable within business-critical areas where you will be required to integrate and participate in department deliverables and projects on a rotational basis.
- Work in a variety of departments to gain an understanding of the pharmaceutical business; including exposure to specialised areas and working cross-functionally.
- Collaboratively work in a team environment and independently using a variety of digital/virtual platforms.
- Manage multiple tasks concurrently and perform under pressure, to extreme deadlines
- Apply a ‘Project Management mindset` to tasks and be responsible for a variety of deliverables
- Professionally and consistently communicate (verbal and written) to and with stakeholders; line management; project owners; colleagues; and team members
- Mine; manage, and analyse vast amounts of data using a variety of business intelligent software and tools
- Plan organize and conduct meetings both virtually and face to face.
- Learn and use a variety of digital software to deliver on tasks.
- Take ownership of personal development; learn from mistakes and share lessons with peers and fellow graduates and bursars.
Must have completed studies in any of the following fields of study:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences
- Finance & Accounting,
- Business studies
- Graphic Design
- Health Sciences
- Human Sciences
- Industrial Psychology,
- Human Resources
- Manufacturing – logistics; demand planning
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Social Sciences
- Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain
- Work productively and efficiently
- Enjoy being challenged and working under pressure within a team and independently
- Good at absorbing information and analysing data to identify trends
- Ability to make fact-based decisions and propose innovative solutions.
- Drive, confidence and resilience to get things done.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and learn from mistakes
- Digitally dexterous and technology savvy
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp