Department of Defence: Entry level Administrative Clerk
Department of Defence invites unemployed youth to apply for the following Government entry level positions.
Position: Administrative Clerk
Job level: Grade 12 / Junior / Entry level SA Government Jobs
Salary: R173 703 per annum (Level 05)
Ref No: CFO 21/7/10
Centre: Finance ETD Centre, Pretoria
- Delivering general administrative duties in order to assist in the efficient and effective management of the prescribed education, training and development function of all personnel within the Financial Management Division (Fin Div).
- Maintaining and administering an effective internal Registry Office of all documents, reports and other related documentation in the section.
- Receiving, registering, distributing, copying and filing of documentation for the section.
- Assist in arranging and managing accommodation and transport for learners, obtaining and issuing of course material and keeping of attendance register of all learners.
- Assisting in typing, copying and distributing course reports, name list, schedules, letter, memos and other related correspondence.
- Capturing of course attendance data and course results on the MILQUAL program on the PERSOL system and doing enquiries on the system.
- Assisting with general administration duties of the centre which includes inventory, budgeting, procurement of stock etc required by the centre for students.
- Keep attendance record of all personnel in the section and submitting the monthly absenteeism return
Added advantage: A post matric qualification in general administration related field.
- Analytical and innovative thinking ability as well as problem solving ability.
- Good communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Strongly oriented towards team work,
- Receptive toward work-related suggestion/ideas,
- Decisive/persevering iro task finalisation
- In the possession of valid RSA/Military driver’s license.
- Ability to compile and draft basic reports and returns.
- Exposure to/knowledge of the operating and utilizing of the ETD processes in the DOD/Public service/Private sector.
- Ability to effectively and correctly interpret and apply policy and regulations.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp