Mercedes-Benz: Graduate Programme 2022
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for suitanly qualified and unemployed graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Must be South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Must have a Relevant Tertiary Qualification (see below)
Fields of study:
Diploma / Degree (NQF 6 or Higher) qualification in the following career streams:
- Data Science
- Social Sciences
- Political Science
- Business Administration
- N3 Auto Eletcrical, Petrol or Diesel
- Business Information Systems/Sciences
- Information Technology/IT Management
- Economics/Business Management
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Business acumen
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp