Coca-Cola: Commercial Learnership Programme 2022
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Sales Department. We are looking for talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities at our various regions in CCBSA. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Team Leaders.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
- Grade 12 with Maths or Maths Literacy
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation.
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age.
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organized
- Good planning ability
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp