City of Johannesburg (COJ): Admin Internship Programme 2022
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Citizen Relationship and Urban Management Department (CRUM) is offering Internship opportunities to suitably qualified and unemployed graduates. The Interships will run for a a period NOT exceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Render administrative and support services in CRUM Regional Office;
- Telephone management (Assisting the coordination and repairs and maintenance of telecommunication requirements);
- Asset management (Assisting with asset inventories);
- Transporting by hand of restricted documents, dealing with all types of sensitive and confidential information;
- Manage and control all activities in the collection and delivery of stores issues;
- Assist with Diary management and receiving of calls;
- Assist with filing and typing in different Units;
- Assist with Human Resources related matters such as monthly activity reports;
- Assist with ad hoc administrative duties
- Matric plus a Diploma in: Administrative or equivalent qualification
- Computer literacy – MS Office Applications,
- Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Skills and Competencies:
- Language proficiency (reading and writing) in English;
- Knowledge of Council standard processes and procedures relating to providing administrative support would be advantageous.
- Communication skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Analytical and research skills;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work;
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp