Komatsu: Apprenticeship Programme 2022
Kickstart your career with an apprenticeship programme. If you are energised, self-motivated, willing to learn with good communication skills and a team player, this may be your opportunity to create your career with Komatsu Mining Corporation.
The apprenticeship is a well-known technical training system, including practical and theoretical components offered in a designated trade to achieve artisan status.
- Acquaint yourself with the training programme and ensure that you know what is expected of you.
- Ensure that you work SAFELY AT ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that you are competent on all the required modules.
Apprenticeship Opportunities are available in the following trades:
- Apprentice - Welder
- Apprentice - Boilermaker
- Apprentice - Fitter
- Apprentice - Turner
- Apprentice - Millwright
- N3 with 4 subjects, including the relevant trade theory with minimum D / L4 symbol for Mathematics and Physical science
- or NC(V) level 4 with minimum D / L4 symbol for: Mathematics and another subject on engineering and related design or electrical infrastructure construction
- or S1(Mathematics & Physical science D / L4 symbol) or higher.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp