Rand Water: Water and Wastewater Treatment Learnership Programme 2022
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2.
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be registered with any institution for qualification and not enrolled in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be between the age of 30 or below.
Learnership Responsibilities: As a Learner , you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
Skills and Competencies:
- Self-motivated and results - driven
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Rand Water Mandate and its contribution to the water sector
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp