Mining Qualifications Authority (MQA): Finance Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
The MQA would like to invite qualifying individuals to apply for an internship opportunity within its Finance Unit. Unemployed individuals who have never participated in an internship programme are invited to apply.
This opportunity is only available for South African Citizens. The successful intern will be appointed for a period of twenty-four (24) months.
- Processing invoices on the accounting software;
- Processing electronic payments;
- Reconciling creditor’s statements;
- Processing journals;
- Reconciling the creditors’ control account;
- Performing bank reconciliations;
- Performing financial internal controls;
- Performing general administration in a finance environment; and
- Performing any other functions as delegated by the Specialist or the Manager.
- A Grade 12 or matric certificate.
- National Diploma / Degree in the Finance / Accounting field.
Skills and Competencies
The candidate must possess the following:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- An understanding of legislation and developments pertaining to education and training;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Possess a proactive attitude;
- Proficiency in MS Office packages; and
- The ability to pay attention to detail.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp