Nedbank: Bursary Programme 2023
The Nedbank External Bursary Programme (bursary) aims to fund academically deserving students who do not have the financial means to study fulltime towards a first undergraduate degree or diploma at a South African public university or university of technology. The aim of the bursary programme is to address South Africa's scarce-skills shortages, with a specific focus on green economy skills.
Criteria for selection
- We will only consider applications from South African citizens.
- You must have a proven financial need, as determined by household income.
- You must have obtained the following minimum academic results:
- An average of 65% in the year that you are applying for the bursary, ie in grade 12 or at university level.
- An average of 65% for the required subjects aligned to the degree you plan to study at university.
- We will not consider applicants who completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with Mathematics Literacy.
- You must have obtained admission to a South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification you plan to study.
The screening process
- We will only consider bursary applications submitted online via the link we have provided.
- Incomplete bursary applications will be rejected.
- Bursary applications will be screened and shortlisted according to the qualifying criteria listed as mentioned above.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp