Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ): Admin Internship Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be provided with relevant workplace skills and experience in order to prepare the learner for the job market.
The development and training areas will include but not limited to the below;
- Prepare Business Correspondence and Records
- Support department with business communication, in whatever format as required.
- Typing of memo’s and letters as required.
- Compilation of Legal Registers, Risk Registers and Compliance Registers.
- Capturing documents on the documents managing system and archiving documents.
- Ensure that all filing is completed within the agreed time frame and according to RBIDZ practices.
- Access archives to provide information in the absence of Executive Manager.
- Prepare presentations.
- Courier documents where required
- Assist with research as and when required.
- Coordinate Diary
- Coordinate the diaries of the Department, by
- Checking availability of relevant manager.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Reminding relevant parties of appointments.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Certificate / Diploma in: Office Administration
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work accurately
- Honest and reliable
- Adabtable to change
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp