Tsebo: Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023
Tsebo Facilities Solutions is launching an Apprenticeship Programme where you will be equip with practical workplace experience, of which you are requested to have your POE/Logbook for completion and sign off.
- Preferably Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum N3 qualification in Electrical, Mechanical, Maths, Science, Building, Construction & Cilvil
- Age (18-35)
- Letter from College requesting Workplace Experience
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence (tax number, bank letter)
- Medically Fit
- Pass screening, which includes criminal record screening
- Pass background screening of qualifications
- Candidate must not have been in a similar apprentice programme before
- Successful candidates must be willing to relocate to any Tsebo Facilities Solutions Sites within South Africa
Learners in progress of studying towards a trade qualification are welcome to apply as well. Please ensure that you read and understand these requirements before sending your CV.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp