Tomorrow Trust: Bursary Opportunities 2023
The Tomorrow Trust Tertiary Program offers bursaries to students completing various degrees at different institutions. Our goal is to support and help build independent, problem-solving, conscious young adults, who will enter the workplace self-reliant and ready to lead a successful life.
This is achieved through ongoing support provided by our in-house Psychologists and various activities students experience throughout their time at the Tomorrow Trust. We aim to create a safe space and a family environment.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be between 18 – 25 years of age.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- Applicants must be pursuing a Full-Time Undergraduate Degree, Honours Degree .
- Tomorrow Trust does NOT fund Masters and Ph.D. students.
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification or intending to pursue a qualification at one of the following institutions: WITS, UJ, Stellenbosch, UCT, Rhodes and UP
- Graduates who finished their undergrad between Jan 2020 and Dec 2022.
What We Can Offer You:
- Full or partial bursaries to attend a registered higher education institution covering tuition, textbooks, accommodation, food, and transport.
- On-going psycho-social and academic support with our in-house Psychologists.
- Monthly workshops developing essential skills imperative for personal and professional growth
- Networking opportunities, vacation work, and work readiness experiences
- Volunteering opportunities with our Grades R – Grades 12 at Tomorrow Trust
- Belonging to a diverse community with countless opportunities to learn, grow and explore
- Lifetime Alumni membership upon graduation
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp