NMG: Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023
The NMG Learnership is a work-based learning program that offers successful students an Inseta approved NQF4 level registered qualification. NMG is persistent in our efforts to positively contribute towards the upskilling of youth.
The NMG Learnership program will afford you a 12-month fixed term contract to build your workplace skillset, whilst you are concurrently attaining the qualification.
Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
What are the benefits of NMG Learnership?
- Better employment opportunities after completing the learnership.
- A fixed–term employment contract for the duration of the learnership.
- Development of your ability to perform on the job.
- A nationally recognized qualification that is relevant to the insurance and finance sector.
- A learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
- Matriculated between 2019 and 2022.
- Attained a pass rate of level 4 or above in English.
- Attain a pass rate of level 4 or above in Pure Math or a level 5 and above in Math Literacy.
- Attain a pass rate of level 4 or above in Accounting or Business Economics.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp