Johannesburg Water: Bursary Opportunities 2023
Johannesburg Water is offering comprehensive bursaries to students for full-time studies at accredited institutions. Every year bursaries are offered in specific fields of study which meet the particular needs and skill requirements of the Company.
The following bursaries are being offered:
BEng Tech Civil Engineering
- Requirements: BEng Tech Civil Engineering (2nd year)
BSc Civil Engineering
- Requirements: BSc Civil Engineering (2nd year)
- Requirements: B.Com Finance/Financial Accounting (2nd year)
- Must have an interest in revenue analysis as well accuracy and completeness of revenue.
- Students must be South African or hold permanent South African residency and studying full-time at an accredited tertiary institution.
- Bursars will be required to enter into a contractual employment agreement with Johannesburg Water after the completion of their studies.
- Johannesburg Water will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant and in line with its EE plan.
- Preference will be given to women and people with disabilities.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp