RCL Foods: SHE Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
We at RCL FOODS are in search of a SHE Intern to join our Speciality division. The role will be based at our Centurion site and will report to the Senior Risk Control Officer. The successful incumbent will provide administrative support to the SHEQ department.
- Providing technical support in the improvement, maintenance, and monitoring of existing management systems and standard operating procedures (ISO45001 Management System).
- Ensure adherence to all company HSE processes and procedures.
- Conducting and compiling routine safety compliance, inspections, and audits against authorizations, guidelines, and legislations, and creating action plans for addressing areas of non-compliance.
- Conduct Pro-active planned and unplanned safety inspection and produce reports.
- Ensuring Fire extinguishers and first aid boxes are compliant (Serviced and not blocked).
- Conduct and review risk assessments.
- Actively compiling information for weekly, monthly, and various reports submissions.
- Schedule and Conduct emergency response drills.
- Compile information and participate in incident investigations.
- Ensure that noticeboards display important HSE information.
- Attend and Write minutes of the HSE statutory meetings.
- Assist in driving the CAPAs (Corrective Actions and Preventative Actions) System.
- Diploma in: Health & Safety or studying towards one.
- SAMTRAC (advantageous).
- Administration & internal compliance.
- Project Management.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp