Visa: Summer Vacation Work 2023
- Provide admin and Operations support to the local team.
- Contribute to development, production and implementation of initiatives outlined in Country plans
- Competition analysis and monitoring
- Assist the local team with client queries and issues
- Support BPO with periodical reports( Weekly/Monthly or quarterly )
- Assist BDs with Playbook and country plans update
- Co-ordinate with other Visa departments in order to successfully track the country plans.
- Complete ad hoc project/research and presentation work and other relevant initiatives as requested by the management
The learning objectives of this internship is to:
- Develop a sales management mindset
- Be able to analyze data , trends and make meaningful recommendations
- Be a good project manager
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2024 or 2025
- Be available to pursue a Summer internship (June to August – 12 weeks total)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are desired
- Superior analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a diverse peer group required
- Able to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get buy in and agreement
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp