Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme 2023
The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary?
- Study at a University of your choice
- Tuition fees, meals, accommodation and stationary are paid for
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
Who can apply?
- South African Citizens
- Grade 12 learners
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage)
- Anyone studying or intending to study in the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Software Development
- Finance/ Accounting
- Supply Chain/ Logistics
- Human Resources
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with a 70% average / distinctions in Mathematics and/or Physical Science (engineering streams), for your most recent results. (Grade 12 mid-year results for current grade 12 learners, & final matric results for applicants at tertiary level)
- 65% average at tertiary level for the most recent semester results
- The first term/first semester results will form part of the selection process for those shortlisted candidates
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp