Harmony Gold Mining: Bursaries 2023
Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited is looking to award bursaries to top-performing students in their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of studies.
Fields of study:
Students Interested in the following disciplines can Apply:
- Mining Engineering,
- Extractive Metallurgy,
- Geology, Survey,
- Rock Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering – Heavy Current ONLY,
- Mechanical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Social Sciences,
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
- A valid South African identity document (SA Citizen).
- A National Senior Certicate, having passed all subjects with 60% and above.
- Students planning to study in the Engineering fields, must have a minimum of 70% for Mathematics & Physical Science.
- Students already at tertiary institutions must have obtained an average of 60% and above in all major subjects. Current year results, must be attached.
- Must be studying or plan to study on a full-time basis.
- Brief Curriculum Vitae (max 3 pages).
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp