SANRAL: Bursaries 2024
The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL) invites South African student to apply for 2023 / 2024 Bursary Programme.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, within these fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must NOT be older than 35 years of age
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or accepted to study full-time, towards an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in one of the fields of study listed above (the bursary does not cover part-time or distance learning)
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa (the bursary does not cover studies at private institutions)
- You must meet the academic requirements for your selected qualification
- Matric students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- University students: you must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- You must have proven financial need
- You must NOT be currently receiving any other bursary funding
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
Full and partial bursaries will be awarded (depending on the students need), to cover the following expenses:
- Full bursary: registration fees, tuition fees, study material and equipment, accommodation and meals.
- Partial bursary: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation and access to the wellness programme.
Scholars will receive the full or partial bursary depending on the outcome of the Means test. The Means test is a formula that is applied to determine the amount of financial assistance SANRAL will provide. A family contribution may be required, depending on the outcome of the means test.
Scholars will be selected based on these main criteria:
- Academic performance
- Financial need (to be determined by SANRAL’s Bursary Policy’s requirements).
- SANRAL may also make use of other applicable conditions when making the final decision in awarding the bursary.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp