Liberty Group: Bursaries 2024
Liberty Group invites South African student to apply for the 2024 Bursary Programme.
Fields of study:
Bursaries will be awarded for studies towards an undergraduate Actuarial Science qualification.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying for this bursary:
- You must be a South African citizen (by birth or descent)
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards an Actuarial Science degree
- You must be entering your 2nd or higher year of study in 2024
- You must studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa
- You must have achieved and maintained high academic results for the first year of tertiary study
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 65% for Actuarial and Mathematical modules
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- You must have strong leadership skills
- Students who have participated in extra curricular activities will have an added advantage (sports/ olympiads/ chess club/ debate teams etc) (this will give students a competitive
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses:
- Tuition fees,
- A travel allowance (if applicable).
Students will also receive support and networking opportunities during the course of their studies, as well as the chance to partake in vacation work.
Obligation: After graduation, students will be guaranteed employment at Liberty.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp