Unilever: Learnership Programme 2023
- The Unemployed learner is responsible for carrying out general line operations and cleaning regimes according to planned operational requirements to safely deliver a good quality packed product.
- Carries out pre-start-up checks to ensure that the area and equipment is clean and is in a safe condition as per the SOP.
- Monitors quality against set standards and reports any product and packaging faults.
- Detects process abnormalities quickly and takes emergency action to prevent them.
- Must actively contribute to an eco-efficient environment.
- Clean the machine according to manufacturer’s standards as well as site specs.
- Check and prepare raw materials that will be used.
- Maintain the safety of oneself and that of others on the line.
- Effective communication skills, Physical ability to manually lift packaged final product – good physical condition.
- Comply with learnership requirements as stipulated by UL and training provider i.e., assessments, logbook and assignments.
- Grade 12/Matric (with Maths & Physical Science)
- Or N3 (Engineering Studies)
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp