National Prosecuting Authority (NPA): Aspirant Prosecutor Training 2024
Position Name / Title: Aspirant Prosecutor Training 2024
Salary: R228 915 – R264 891 per annum (LP-1 to LP-2)
Duration: 12 months contract
- Pretoria (Ref No: APTPTA24)
- Benoni (Ref No: APTBEN24)
- Johannesburg (Ref No: APTJHB24)
- Protea (Ref No: APTPROT24)
- Randburg (Ref No: APTRAN24)
- Bloemfontein (Ref No: APTBFN24)
- Welkom (Ref No: APTWLK24)
- Durban (Ref No: APTDBN24
- Kimberley (Ref No: APTKIMB24)
About the Programme:
- Successful candidates once appointed will undergo a 12-month training programme.
- There will be a formal assessment at the end to determine overall competency to be appointed as a Prosecutor.
- Conditions: When carrying out their duties, Prosecutors are required at all times to comply with the Code of Conduct and observe Policy Directives as determined and issued by the National Director of Public Prosecutions.
- A written contract between the National Prosecuting Authority and the Aspirant Prosecutor outlining the conditions of service shall be entered into and such contract will be valid and binding between the parties.
- An entry examination will be written which will form part of the selection process and only candidates successful in the examination will be allowed to the next level of the selection process.
- Aspirant Prosecutors who successfully completed the programme may not be placed permanently or on contract as District Court Prosecutors within the cluster or division where they were trained.
- Placement is at the discretion of the NPA at any office in the country. It is anticipated that the program will commence on 1 April 2024.
- All successful candidates must be available to accept the offer to commence with the training programme at the start of the programme.
- No requests to delay the commencement date will be entertained.
- An updated entry examination study guide is available on the NPA Website.
- Completed or Final year LLB degree.
- Applicants must be South African.
NB. Final year LLB students must have completed the degree before commencement of the programme.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp