: South Africa
: Visit Website
Lulalend - Small / Medium Business Funding
Lulalend is more than a company. It’s a belief in the power of small business, making a difference, building a better solution and striving for excellence. We work hard to empower businesses across South Africa with the funds they need to grow, and we have a great time doing it!
- We believe small businesses are the key to local economic success and deserve an easy and inspiring lending experience.
- We know time is money, and our products and services are designed to keep owners moving at the speed of business.
- We make sure that our funding costs and terms are transparent and understandable.
- We know that having someone to speak with about financing is important, so we have Specialists available to answer any questions.
Do you qualify?
- Time In Business: 1 + years
- Annual Revenue: R500,000 +
- Must be based in South Africa
Get approved for a business advance of: R20,000 - R1,500,000
How it works
- Apply online for free: Apply online within minutes. Let us know the funding you’re looking for and enter some standard personal and business information. Upload your recent bank statements or link your internet banking account and you’re done. Or call us on 087 943 2381 and we can assist you in getting your application underway.
- Receive your decision: Lulalend scoring technology evaluates the real-time performance of your business so that you get the best possible funding. You will be provided with a decision in minutes - absolutely no obligation. Choose to access your credit now or later.
- Get funded: We aim to have the funds in your bank account within 24 hours. Repay in standard installments over 6 or 12 months or choose to pay early and save. Our costs are transparent and easy to understand so that you know exactly how much needs to be repaid. Start growing your business today!
How to Apply
Apply online Here
Or call us on 087 943 2381 and we can assist you in getting your application underway.
: Call: 087 943 2381 or Email: [email protected]