Citi: Winter Vacation work 2021
Our Winter Internship programme is a 3-week paid vacation internship programme commencing on 12th July until 30th July for undergraduate university students. The three week programme offers hands on or virtual (dependent on COVID regulations at the time), practical work experience in one of our key business areas and offers a real insight into what working at Citi is like.
Your time with us will look something like this:
- Hands on work experience as a member of a specific business unit within the bank
- Get a solid understanding of the broad range of financial services and products Citi provides
- Learn to build financial models and develop corporate finance solutions for our clients – we strive to create the best outcomes for our clients with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible
- Conduct research and analyse industry trends to support our bespoke advice and superior value proposition
- Participate in client development where Citi aims to be the best banking partner for our clients by delivering differentiated client experiences and maintaining a reputation for excellence and integrity that spans everything we do
- We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
- A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical
- We value diverse thinking and encourage students from all degree disciplines to consider our opportunities.
- A strong academic record at both Matric and university level is important
- Studies in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering and Information Technology subjects are beneficial but not essential
- Applicants to attached their CV, Cover Letter, Update Academic History and ID Copy
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial markets and banking industry
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape
- A strong desire to learn and success in team environments
- Commitment to personal growth and career development
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/3901
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It's as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp